AgIO and RTK

I’m having trouble geting RTK. when i connect in AgIO i see gps signal on the right side of the antenna symbol (the orange out going arrow column) and no numbers on the left side (blue incoming arrows column). I don’t know if this is correct or not. I have the baud rate set to 38400 and I get an intermittent line of code in the dialog box. In the main window i have “GPS single:” showing instead of RTK. Thank you

Did you start NTRIP in AGIO ?

no i’ve never started that. I had RTK before without starting it (I think). I’m using the F9P board with the Xbee radio.

Ok I don´t know how radio work , but if AOG say single then connection from F9P to AOG is OK, so you probably must check radio and base

Hi Morgan3428! Are you able to finally get rtk by connecting the xbee radio to the f9p? I want to connect a lora antenna to my micro f9p but unable to see any wiring instructions. Base to get correction will either be m2 or rs2. Ntrip thru caster is the easiest to do but cell signal is virtually non existent. Perhaps if yours is working I can figure out which wire from the radio connects to which part of the agopengps board (or directly to the f9p). Pictures would be nice.

Hello, yes i did. I still don’t really understand this stuff buy I got my RTK antennas from Ardusimple.com. They instructed me to re-program the rover board and base board and that solved my problem. As far as wiring goes, this setup sounds a little different from what you are doing. The gps and radio antennas connect to the rtk2b boards they sold me with a cable with sma connectors. From there the rover board connects to my tablet with a simple USB cable. For a better description you can check out their website Ardusimple.com, im using the rtk2b base and rover kit. I don’t have any pics but i could get some in a couple weeks. I’m off the farm having just finished harvest.

Thx. When you’re able later would like to see the pics. 'Will take a look at the kit.