Best location to add some arduino code / torque disengagement

Hi Asensio.

It disengages through this:

if (amp > limit) {
	  pulseCount++;
	}	 

So it counts up the turn impulses.
For functionality you need to engage the “Turn Sensor” in AOG Settings and set the Counter to 1.

So normaly as soon as the amperage is higher than the limit, it counts up the turn counter and AOG disengages steering trough Turn Sensor. Limit for counting up is adjustable via the poti.

Greetings

First of all thanks again for your help. I’m really sorry, It works correctly with your indication (it disengages when poti limit is exceeded) but I´ve a new problem: the peak caused by the motor change of direction when moving the WAS causes the limit marked to be exceeded, stopping it as well. I am still in the desktop testing phase and have not mounted anything on my tractor, in case it was of interest.
Tanks again!

At this stage of the code you have to wind up the poti a bit more. :tipping_hand_woman: :slight_smile:

Sweet spot would be just so much it wouldnt disengage itself but it is still stopable when taking control.

As mentioned above the code could use some tuning / extra cases (e.g. higher limit when changing direction).

Good job implementing the code.

Greets.

1 Like

Maybe calculating the mean of several values…
I’ll start studying C++ :wink:
(I look forward to your code evolution… :pleading_face:)
Thanks!

perhaps it would be necessary to use a dynamic maximum value compared to the power requested by citron. in contrast to the linear maximum value.

This was implemented in 5.2

Ive got the hardware installed with the output going to A0 of the arduino.

I also read in another thread that the steering switch needed to be enabled as well to make the code work. Have not tried that yet.

What is the current configuration to make this work? Or do I have a toasted acs712?

Do not see any indication it is working in the diagnostics screen, I am guessing “p” would be the pressure sensor/ amps sensor.