Can't register base on rtk2go.com

Hello,

How can I contact rtk2go.com support? My friend made a registration request on rtk2go.com and got an email instantly. He also replied instantly but his mount point isn’t registered yet. That was about 10 days ago…

I tried contacting them in his name because his English is not so good but they didn’t reply to me. I sent them 3 emails to support@use-snip.com and nobody respond to me.

How do I contact them and ask when the mount point will be registered?

How long did you wait for your bases to be registered?

I recently registered base at rtk2go 2-3 days while they replayed but you can use your mountpt immediately with temporary password so not a big deal to wait for registration.

Yes, but once they accept registration, the base will stop working and he will need to change the password…

1. What if he is on the field at that moment doing something with autosteering on? The base will go off and he will need to come home to change the password…
  2. The base will try many times to reconnect to rtk2go with an invalid password and maybe his IP will get banned…

The registration is made more than a week ago (I think Feb 20) and is still not accepted and nobody responds to emails…

well yes if you use rtk2go when you get your password you need to return to base and change it. It’s better to wait till you get registered.

If you need to go work with autosteer I would recommend using alternative caster I used pc with U-center as server/caster port forwarded on router and directly connected to my ip address.