Difficulties in installing AGOPEN (solenoid valves) on the Russian Kirovets articulated tractor. It oscillates

Had a look at Danfoss PDF you linked to.
Page 29 in the 2021. Pdf file.
I think I found they maybe only use about 30 bar pilot pressure. (you could measure pressure on A or B from orbitrol when turning to max)
If you use 6/2 valve you block the open to tank situation they require in neutral as written below.
On page 28 or 29 in the 2021.pdf file I found this, so perhaps (when autosteer is active) a small constant “leak” from A and B to tank can solve your problem.

The OSQ flow-amplifiers require special pilot steering units of the
type
• OSPBX LS
• OSPLX LS or
• OSPCX LS
which are all load-sensing steering units whose L- and R- connections
are open to tank in neutral position.

1 Like

I also thought about it and made a test with a valve that in neutral position connects ports A and B to T. It did not work and the tractor continued to swing. But I think your idea of adding leaks to L and R may actually help, it cannot be ruled out that the splitter connected L and R to T with some delay.

I think a good solution would be a constant value subtracted from the main PWM fill. We would then obtain a delay in the operation of the second valve.

Yes. The more I think about it, I am convinced that @Larsvest’s idea is brilliant in its simplicity and must work. I will use regularized throttle valves and try to control via QSQA again.

Is there a benefit, if AOG would not only output a PWM but would control the current of the proportional valve?

I’m talking about the electrical current…

It seems to me that controlling the current is not necessary. The hydraulic configuration that I have been using recently on conventional tractors works very well in a fairly large range of gain settings, so I think any small adjustments will be imperceptible in practice.

1 Like

Managed to! Full of succes.

2 Likes