Problem with base station

Hello ive setup my base station with the Ardusimple Base file and enabled the following RTCM messages 1005, 1077, 1084, 1087, 1094, 1097, 1230. The casting is done by a ESP32 that has been flashed to be a XBEE. The information is being sent as you can see on rtk2go.com:
http://rtk2go.com:2101/SNIP::MOUNTPT?NAME=RTK_Stanisic

The problem is that i cannot get a RTK FIX only FLOAT or even worst DGPS. The rover is configured correcly and tested with a base station that is 32km away from me and it gets RTK FIX. I suspect that the antenna mounting is not good, its mounted on a stainless steel grounding plate on the roof of my hangar as you can see on the picture.

I have tested. Your station seems to work good.
What rover do you use? Does this rover needs the 1008?
Mouting is perfect :+1:

I bought two Ardusimple simpleRTK2B antennas one is the base station and the other one the rover. The base station uses the Base config from ardusimple with the RTCM messages enabled, the rover is using the Aortner config file

Survey in time?
Base position?
If base position does not match (within some meters at least) real life with what is set in the output rtcm message. Then you will have problems with getting fix.

Survey in almost 36 hours
5cm accuracy

Okay i solved it. The problem was the survey in information that i put into fixed position must have been wrong. I did a quick test now, set the survey in data to 60s and 1m accuracy and its working now. The next question is how can i get it to be 1cm aquracy

This might help you, some posts down.

Thank you all for your help :smile: