Spinning screen

Yes. I had to change a few other things as well. I haven’t gotten a chance to test it yet but the sketch verifies.

1 Like

Veo en el video que las sentencias procedentes de tu gps no son estables, hay momentos en los que las horaciones desaparecen y cuando vuelven tienen un aspecto extraño. Que receptor gps usas?

Ublox c099 module with Trimble AG25 antenna. I have changed my setup since that video. Using a modified version of Brian’s sketch to run Cytron md13s driver on Danfoss valve. Still having to use v4.1 in aog but no more crazy nmea, as far as I can tell.

Debes configuar con U-center el protocolo de salida a solo NMEA, y en el puerto de salida que utilizas desactiva todo tipo de mensajes excepto GGA y VTG.
Yo utilizo la ultima version de AOG y las raciones del gps son estables. Tengo frecuencia de 8hz y correxcion a 1hz (en pestaña DATA SOURCE).

I am currently using AOrtner rover config set at 8hz rate with only GGA and VTG. Is rtk rate 1hz from base module what you mean as correction ?

Where is DATA SOURCE tab located ?

Click on the gear button and it shows you a lot of menu’s including data sources

Oh, I thought he was talking about ublox.
Cesar, no I am on 10hz in aog, as that’s what I remembered Brian saying to set it at. I had it set at 5 once and the steering was real far behind. That was before rtk though.

1 Like