Using Reach M+ instead of simpleRTK2B with AIO PCB V2?

Thanks. I now have the nmea setting showing up. The AOG micro4.1 is able to pick up lat long! Monitoring the gps quality using the emlid flow shows the m2 is in fix for a bit and then float. My setup is not under open sky so I understand the drop in quality. System data monitor showed panda row being populated but not the gga and vtg. I will try to swap the rx and tx on the next round of testing and see if values shows up in the relevant rows. Also notable in the system data is the age variable which now shows a value which means correction is being received. The quality also mimicked the one shown in emlid flow. More testing but thanks for the figuring out the use of m2 as a replacement to f9p for the single option. I wonder since I already have a micro f9p if I can place that on the left gps position to benefit from the dual setup.

v24board_e

When running panda system, then gga and vtg is empty.
They would show when f9p are connected directly to AOG (not through teensy)

1 Like

I have not followed the thread on panda so I guess I’ll just take comfort that the m2 is communicating with RS2 through lora and feeding the corrected location to AOG. No need to worry GGA and VTG rows being empty as long as position streaming is configured to provide those messages. Also, even if led doesn’t turn green its alright as system data monitor does indicate fix gnss quality. Right? Thanks.

I’m glad it worked out for you. Don’t worry I also only have NDA populated while GGA and VTG are empty, and it works fine. The GPS led stays red (should be green with RTK working) for me even though I have RTK according to AOG, so don’t worry about that either.
I don’t know about the dual setup, but I think it should be possible, give it a try if you feel like it.