What RTCM3.x messages are people using?

Do you get an RTK age number at all? If you go into the RDI interface, does it should an age there? If you dig deep into the RDI messages, under Status->RTK, does it show a base station latitude and longitude? (see the manual for a bit more info on navigating the RDI system (can be done through the New Holland terminal under diagnostics/RDI): https://precisionagsolutions.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/AG-372_UserGuide.pdf). Is your port C set to RTCM input? Trimble base stations typically use CMR.

Did you get an F9P to work with your 372 Trimble?

Yes. I have arduino injection 1008 messages into the steam and then that goes out a radio and also optionally to rtk2go. I have a radio receiver hooked to Port c, or I can hook in a Bluetooth transceiver and use ntrip client on my phone. Worked all summer last year.

@torriem My neighbor today gets his rtk signal via GSM where he goes to rtk.plmconnect.com, thinking if they may have blocked his sim card to only access their server. Will look at RDI once we get the time

@torriem A long time ago you were writing "Is your port C set to RTCM input? Trimble base stations typically use CMR."I do it all on a small windows pc with rtklib demo5_b33d via USB port, then I have to set usb input to UBX + RTCM3 and will it be able to get through rtklib (strsvr)?

I’m not sure I understand your question. Are you wanting to send corrections to the demo5_b33d unit with rtklib? Or are you trying to make a base station?

If I understand you correctly in some of the previous post (20) then Trimble sends some messages back to the base, at the moment I use strsvr on win 10 where f9p is connected with usb, strsvr sends both directly to rtk2go MP PNRTK and to SNIP which sends to MP hegnsgaardvej10 to try a little different. What you wrote last in post 20 "Is your port C set to RTCM input? Trimble base stations typically use CMR.
My usb port on f9p was only set to ubx in but has now been changed to ubx + rtcm3, hope this is what you meant and you understand my bad google translated english.

No the trimble receivers don’t send anything to the base station. They only receive either CMR or RTCMv3 messages from the base station. Port C is referring to the RTCMv3 input over serial on the roving receiver.

@torriem so I misunderstood what you wrote, sorry