A way to help the development of AgOpenGPS

I would love to have my name written in the first post, but I don’t see myself as supportive yet. (perhaps one day), thanks to everyone who contributed, I’ll get a coffee as soon as possible…

1 Like

Hi!

I think I don’t understand the question?

1 Like

Hi WhiteRose.

Thanks for your message. Just being here is already support. The names in the first post are just the current development team, all based on Brian’s original idea. The whole concept still is and will be Farmers Helping Farmers… we never forget that.

Thanks for being here!

4 Likes

You can get an invoice from Paypal, but keep in mind that it is a donation, not a product or a service.

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hi. Thank you very much for your time and knowledge put into creating Aog. As soon as I am in front of the computer, I put my coffee. AgOpenGps is a great tool, please keep developing it.

Coffee OK !! litle help . Best regard

Hello,

Good idea !

Question about this SMD board: it’s the same board than the one presented here ? Next step for SMD PCB: Project for an all-in-one compact PCB

Math

Hi Math.

That will be the basic to go to yes… it’s fully untested and there’s no firmware for it. It’s also not tested in tractor environment… so a lot of work to do before we can see some of it… it’s still under development means there are still things changing in the smd board…

Best regards!

3 Likes

Hello,

Thank for the answer.

Math

Is there a way to give monetary support without going through PayPal?

Hi!

Sadly not. The platform only uses PayPal.

Paypal is not available in Turkey, I would like to support you if you make a credit card.

To help us continue developing…

Don’t hesitate to buy us some coffees. It also helps keeping this forum up and running…

thanks to you all!!

www.buymeacoffee.com/agopengps

2 Likes