AgIO: autoconnect USB, sensor fusion, dual-heading w/o Arduino/ESP32

Seems, UDP is no prob with it either. :+1:

1 Like

hi
I bought 2 of these RP2040, and it seems to work ok in AOG ver 5.5 but if I use AOG ver 5.6.2, I lost my steerboks communikation, something is blocking. I am using the special Agio with Rvc

Iā€™ll have to check that and will come back to you

Iā€™ve been trying the dual antenna setup today. I loaded both with the config from the GitHub and everything connects well. The issue I get is that as Iā€™m driving the heading jumps for a split second and comes back. So as Iā€™m driving the tractor on the map will turn on a angle for a split second and then come back on the correct heading. Is there something Iā€™m missing?

Edit: I should add that itā€™s stable when running single antenna and no IMU but when I plug in the second antenna it gets jumpy. Iā€™m running the antennas through a hub and Iā€™ve tried both Fix w/dual as IMU and Dual on version 5.5.0

RTK stable on both Ardusimples?

I can confirm the problem - same here with 5.6.10. Iā€™ll have to reverse-engineer what they have changedā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

I am wanting to run dual antennas since IMUā€™s are hard to come by. Have you had any luck diagnosing this issue?

I join the consultation, any news about the diagnosis of the problem? I am also very interested in the dual systemā€¦

Try using Tonys code for the dualā€¦ I fought this issue for months with GPS position / heading glitching for brief seconds, Causes no end of trouble but since i started using the other code its been fineā€¦ Mine always seemed to be worse if you were struggling for RTK signal etc i foundā€¦

Where can we find ā€œTonys codeā€?

@darrenjlobb This one?

Thats the one, sorry should have linked, try it out and report back, it would be interesting to know if it solved your issue alsoā€¦