AGOPEN in Fendt 924 with hydraulic control. Super successful project, perfect handling!

9 Likes

Hi Baraki
Is that with the Fendt manufacturer fitted valve, or a Hydraforce (or similar )?

IMG_0701 ATOS cetop valve + 2 pressure sensors + 6 way valve for switching off the autoster
20200625_135812

5 Likes

Excellent!!

Which ATOS valve have you used exactly?

20200717_141434

1 Like

Congratulations, it looks very beautiful. I have a similar tractor, will you help?
How did you solve the wheel angle sensor case.

1 Like

20200625_093051 20200625_093032 20200625_093008
I installed the RTY Honeywell through the printed clutch. Such a movable connection is necessary because the pin tilts during the operation of the suspended axle. The factory sensor is current, unfortunately …

How do you do the load sensing? Do you have a hydraulic scheme?

Here is my load sensing “module”, the connector output to the LS orbitrol line.
20200718_132110

1 Like

How much €€€ did you end up with the Cetop hydraulics? And what is the second pressure sensor for?

Good stuff! And really neat installation on the WAS.

Valves are about $ 600, pipes, tees, fittings are an additional $ 120
Sensor 1 is connected to the L line, 2 to the R line. It turns off the autoster when the steering wheel is turned left or right.

You can do that with one sensor and a switch ball valve

You mean the alternative valve. That’s how you could connect. I have also used alternative (pendulum) valves for the output of the LS and noticed that in low-flow conditions, such as slow turning of the steering wheel, oil leaks through such a valve without causing the ball to move and the outlet tightly closed. That’s why I currently use spring loaded check valves. 1 shuttle valve is already in the pressure compensator, adding another these leaks will add up and you will need a certain oil rate to move the balls.
The sensor I use costs 40E, so it’s not a terrible cost, I connect them in series via NC (normally closed) contacts. Disconnecting is immediate.

Which kind of bracket are you use for holding the simple2rtk board ?

rtkv2

do you have the stl for print?

1 Like

Which sensor? Is it a pressure transducer or switch?

Guess this can be due to the high flow rating of the shuttle valves, most 3/8” valves are rated for something like 40-45 l/min.

Did you think about using an LS cetop bottom plate? I guess there you have a smaller (and faster reacting) shuttle for the LS? Costs probably a lot more though