AOG Steer Wizard Settings

Parked in the shed, yeah that would do it :blush:

Haha yea perfect conditions, I had just moved it from one tractor to the other and was fed up and cold😅

The old systems had a hard time finding 6 satellites in perfect conditions, 5 in a shed still is impressive in a way.

It happens also with disconnected compass?

That sounds just like the problem I was or am having, except I’m using dual and no bno or cmps.
Would you check your acres at the top and clear applied area, and see when it does it if the acres are immediately in the thousands ?
Also take note what direction you are heading when it happens.
Edit:
Also mine runs just fine when no RTK is used.

I didnt run it for too long with compass disconnected, it was wandering a lot without it.

I wont be near it until tomorrow I’ll have a look back at it then, from what I remember the area measure was fairly good. It was happening going roughly NE and SW, all the ab lines were going the same way.

I had a CMPS and got the jumps. Then changed to BNO085 and the problem went away.

I’ve had problems with the area counter as well,running dual antennas. Some times it jumped like crazy and the counter said thousands of hectares. After I changed the esp32 the problem disappeared.

I would still check the gps rate. The last 2 I have up loaded with andreas config had 1hz rate

OK I’ll have a look at that as well, i haven’t had to open ucenter at all yet so i’m sure it’ll be an an adventure :joy: is there a way in AoG that displays the current hz?

Are you using your own base station ?

Also when fitting the cmps I opened a compass level app and checked with my phone for the best position in the cab for mounting

1 Like

You did it above, touch the speed value, its the left value of the performance monitor ie 10 ~ 8, but you should do it with free sky view!!

What is your configured Antenna heading type? Fix?

You can also view a heading cart (tools)

You have to find out if its a gps , a imu, a configuration, or simply a controller parameter issue.

Ah yes I see it now, there’s something new to learn with this everyday. Yes it’s set to fix.

I took the suggestion above of checking for magnetic interference, found that the floor beside the seat is the quietest spot so I’ll try that next and go from there.

yes I am