Arduino Driver problem and solution

Yesterday I tried to plug in a new computer to the AOG and the computer only found the gps com port but couldn’t/wouldn’t find the arduino nano that’s in the autosteer pcb.

In the device manager I could find the com 3 witch was the gps and under unknown devices is the the arduino the currently does not have the right driver on the computer.
The arduino Nano is an original and not a clone. (This is important because clone use different drivers)

20210408_165448

Thanks to the help of a villi and Ossi on the telegram group I finally found the right drivers.

Capture4 Capture5 Capture6

I scrolled down to the to install drivers and in the windows column on the right side there is a setup executable zip file, download, unzip, install.

Hope this can help someone in a similar situation.

3 Likes

Si ça peut être utile, j’ai eu le même problème très récemment !!!
je n’ai pas pensé a venir jeter un œil sur le discourse (autant pour moi…) J’ai donc cherché par mes propre moyen.

Pour ma part, j’ai acheter un ino nano pas chère (Amazon) mais bien chinois!!! :smile:
du coup le périphérique usb n’était pas reconnu.
mise a jour des pilotes automatique, recherche manuel, etc.

Rien na fonctionner. La solution : http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_ZIP.html
télécharger le dossier CH341SER
Ne pas oublier d’extraire tout
Ensuite, retourner dans le gestionnaire de périphérique, clique droit sur le périphérique problème, Mise a jour du pilote, parcourir mon poste de travail pour rechercher des pilotes, parcourir trouver le dossier CH341SER, cliquer sur ouvrir

Normalement le tour est joué et gratuitement !!! :wink: