Assembled PCBs potential sale

Yeah, I can make you one.

Roughly where in the U.K. are you?

I am in Suffolk what is the likely cost, or have you the parts required and I could attempt to build it

I’m up in North Yorks, a bit too far to drive over and drop it off.

I’ve got one built which you can have for the price of the parts plus tracked postage, all tested and working. Or I could send you the parts and you can build it yourself if you prefer.

Which board do you have does it include the enclosure can we speak next week

PCB V2, yes I have an enclosure for it.

Yeah, it’s not going anywhere so drop me a PM when you’re ready and we can sort out pics, etc and you can decide if you want it.

I have sent you a pm

hey all just wondering if someone is willing to make me a PCB with everthing set up ready to go,was going to connect it to a ez steer steer motor that connects with a vga and use a toughbook and get the corrections through 4g wifi willing to pay what ever u need. Kind of like this set up i found on the internet Home made auto steer - AGOPEN GPS - Australian Toyota landcruiser driving up driveway - YouTube

This board looks great in red and having that enclosure is the best idea especially in Melbourne with our beautiful rainy weather. Nice design

Thanks for the boards and princess sensors. Great soldering and workmanship! I like those sensors much better than the cts Cadillac ride height sensors currently using. And the linkage swivels! Thanks again.

Does anyone have a Kampoui v4 for sale?

I have but is not cheap.

bonjour, je suis a la recherche d’un pcb prêt a l’emploi. merci

@cosmo I’m Tassie based and was about to pull the trigger with a JLC batch. Then I started pricing out the other parts from various suppliers and the shipping is a killer on ones and twos. If you are going to tool up for a batch of hardware I’d be keen to get in touch and pool orders if you would consider it ?

I’m in no hurry. I can do 3D printing if that’s of any help ?

No real plans at the moment, if things get ironed out with the new PCB I might do some again.

1 Like

Does anybody have pcb for sale

Is it still available?

Yes, I can make you a PCBv2 if you want one.

Ok how much is it and will it be everithing solder on ?

They cost about £70 to build.

Will respond to your PM. :slight_smile:

Gerber_PCB_2020-12-15_10-50-02(1).zip (71.7 KB)
If anyone is interested in such a basic USB driven design, gerber file should be in the link.
Made for my favorite AGO 4.3 laconic version without AgIO, but should work also with BNO08X for version 5. Powered with IBT_2 and SSD relays to keep the voltage regulators at lover temperature. All sensitive components are located more distant away from high currents. GND plane as big as possible for shielding. Fits snugly in Ensto hermetic enclosures.
Shothey diode for over current and reverse voltage protection. Varistor on motor outlet to keep the induction spikes down. Zener diodes with 15v rating on power supply and 5.1v on regulated side. Additional slot for extra voltage regulator, if section control needs another voltage level.

2 Likes