Just gauging interest / seeing if pricing seems fair. I have four boards left over I was thinking about building and selling to clear out extra parts. Price list below, feedback welcome - prices in CAD and would be shipped out on the 24th. Cable connections would be left to the buyer to determine what works best for them.
- $205 - PCB v2 with headers and socket relay (+$10 for lower profile non removable relay), assembled and tested. Shipped price to Canada and USA
- $145 - Nano, BNO055 (adafruit), MMA8452Q (Sparkfun), ADS1115 (purple), MD13S and WAS (no USB cable). Shipped price with above
- $35 - Aluminum case, above mounted
- $50 - 50’ 3 strand 22 awg cable + shipping
- $145 - 12 - 24V step up and Phidgets 3269_3 + shipping (only 2 sets available)