Just wondering if anyone has combine steer settings they are willing to share? I can’t seem to improve the settings, and not sure for sure what I may be missing? It acquires the line quit well, but once it’s there wants slowly weave 4-6 inches on either side of the line. And are you using Pure Pursuit or Stanley? Right now I have a steer motor.
I also use a steer motor. I have the look ahead and the look ahead gain at max. It steers reasonably well. Using pp.
Thanks for that. This is what i have so far. It holds the line right up till about 10 mph before it really starts wandering.
PCBv2
I’m having a similar problem, my Case 2799 maintains the line but also oscillates left and right…
Another problem is that the overlap apparently only works in one direction.
what are your settings?

