Connection problems

Hello. Im having some issues for the first time with my current setup. Getting “connection problem, not connecting to caster” message. As well as “Socket Exception. Invalid IP:Port” when i attempt to view source table"
Everything worked as it should yesterday. Go to fire it up this morning now getting these messages.

Setup as follows.
V2 board
V5.7.2
Usb connection
Single antennea.

Already allowed agopengps and agio application in the firewall thinking that was an issue to no avail.
Also tried entering the ip of rtk2go instead of the url also with no luck.

Does your tablet have a data connection? It’s not showing anything in the bottom right corner tray.

Yes its just a mobile hotspot. It was hidden in the dropdown menu

Well it fixed itself. Not the solution i was hoping for but fixed is fixed i guess. Im going to blame it on rtk2go being temporarily out. I just left ntrip on while just using dgps and eventually it went to rtk fix. Total time it was out was 4 hours.

I would still be interested If anyone knows why this happens or how to rectify it if/when it happens again. This is the first time in roughly 1000ac this has happened.

I have switched to rtkdata.online because I was having too many issues with rtk2go.

Where are you located? Im in ontaio canada. Pretty limited free ntrip casters here.

I’m in Manitoba

RTK2go has had many issues in the last while. I don’t think it’s worth trying to make work. Emlid is also an alternative.

I’ve found Centipede. Only in parts of Europe. Mainly France.