Corrections to F9P or Teensy?

I’m using an F9P base with 900Mhz freewave radios. I have micro 4.1 boards and am using the XBEE signal pin to input my corrections. My question is in regards to the jumper pin to send corrections to the F9P or Teensy. Is there a reason to use one or the other? During my initial testing I used the default and sent corrections to the Teensy but was not getting a fix. I then pushed them to the F9P and instantly received a fix. I assume I could change some settings and send them through the Teensy so just wondering if there’s a reason to do one or the other. Thanks in advance.

I think one reason, maybe the only one, to go through Teensy is if you have to change the bautrate.

If your using dual F9P, you have to match their UART2 baud rates with your radio. Sometimes this isn’t possible or convenient so you can have the Teensy baud convert/buffer for you. Likely you need to change the RTK radio baud in the Teensy firmware to match your radio but if it works directly then you’re good.

A related question, I am running AIO 4.5 single F9P, with bluetooth xbee module on ardusimple, connected to Lefebure app on phone, if I want to try out dual F9P, how do I supply NTRIP to both modules? Just plug in both modules, and leave xbee in left F9P? or…