Dual Antenna Heading

I need to konw, how to configure AOG to use dual antenna. Signal from antenna is apply to AOG through the COM port. Number of the COM port is set in AgIO, including bitrate. I can’t find place to set second signal from second antenna.

It is Dual Antennas for only location, not steering

Do I setting it wrong ?

Dual antenna is actually dual gps. You must have 2 separate GPS recievers and they are normally running through a micro processor like a esp32 or teensy. The proceesor requires code to read the incomimg data from both gps and send it to aog in a PAOGI sentence.
Aog does not read dual gps directly from the gps units.

Thx for your rapid reply.
I think that I can made my own pcb, and microcontroller to send data frame to AOG. Where can i find format that data frame ? How AOG know which frame belongs to antenna1 or antenna2.

additionaly i need clarify that is possible to configure one COM port in AgIO(called GPS), where i put combine both of signal from different antenna ?

The proceesor requires code to read the incomimg data from both gps and send it to aog in a PAOGI sentence.

Send it to AOG to what interface ?

There is no need for you to create your own PCB or firmware if you plan to use an ESP32 or a Teensy. Check in the “support file” in the agopengps release on Github, all needed files are there.
You can read trough firmware for all details, it’s open source!

To see what GPS data can be received by AgIO you should look at his source code, you will see exactly all what you need.
It accept at least industry standard GGA and VTG (for single) and “proprietary” PANDA (single) and PAOGI (dual).

But you can also just build a board put the firmware in and don’t bother about all the technical details!

Can You send me a link to github, maybe username. I can’t find what You describe.

Under support.
Firmware

1 Like

Do You mean:
AgOpenGPS/Support/FW1.13 F9P Config Files_Tony ??