Ethernet set up help

I am trying to bench test my first pcb. I watched the ethernet set up video and set it up correcty but now i dont have any communication between the tablet and pcb. The tablet wont even recognize the ethernet cable when its plugged in but i can plug it into my router and it will recognize that. I have tried a different ethernet cable. I rewatched the video and followed all the steps but i still got nothing. Any ideas as to what I do?

Do you have the proper INO uploaded to the teensy?

Looks like you have the wrong Teensy? Looks like the Ethernet chip is missing maybe you ordered the model without ethernet by mistake?

3 Likes

That is exactly what the problem is.

Lol just my luck! Ill have to order the correct one. Thanks for your help!

I think USB connection to the Teensy might still be supported if you want to play around in the lab in the meantime.

Ethernet is not necessary if I have Serials to connect steer/machine/GNSS, is it right?

Ethernet is not necessary if I have Serials to connect steer/machine/GNSS, is it right?

The Teensy code is ethernet only if you want to use it for steering

I have a GNSS with Tilt data, so I think I don’t need Teensy. Is it possible?

But AgIO use serial to connect all. So I think the connection with Teensy is serial, not ethernet?

It is Ethernet. Go back to just AGIO and you will see a picture of an Ethernet adapter. Click on that and enable UDP. The teensy code doesn’t support steering via usb.

Thanks. I’ll research ethernet connection. So the serials are only used to monitor I think.