Fendt

Hello, I have drawn a bracket for the robot zone motor that can be swiveled in and out with a model servo, the bracket fits Fendt Vario Com1-3 and older, and is compatible with the trapezoidal mount from the Cerea Forum.
IMG_20210509_195115

1 Like

Hier ist der link dazu :Dropbox - Fendt Steering Mount Files - Simplify your life

Could post a link for the motor?

I got it from Italy :smile:

Thank you Leo.
I saw your video on telegram group and I am think about the servo engage position. Because of that position which is something like 60 degrees, does the servo get hot?
I have made a similar engagement system for my case 115, I use a phidget motor which is way more heavy, but to avoid any heating of the servo I use a 180 degrees movement, so when it is engaged there is an alignment and I can use the command to shut off the servo avoiding any heating.
What is you experience about heating servo?

So far the servo hasnā€™t gotten hot. I deactivate the servo again after the movement. Just like here.
#include <Servo.h>

Servo L1; //Servo namens L1 erstellt
int T1 = 6;

void setup() {
pinMode(T1, INPUT);
}

void loop() {
if(digitalRead(T1) == HIGH) {
L1.attach(5);
L1.write(10);
delay(500);
L1.detach();
}
if(digitalRead(T1) == LOW) {
L1.attach(5);
L1.write(45);
delay(500);
L1.detach();
}
}

1 Like

It is similar to what my servo does. Do you use an external Arduino?
I use the same nano on PCB and thanks to a GioToma when engaging servo the motor turns a little to make easier the matching between the two gears.
Anyway if it does not get hot I would like to make your setup.

Yes i have an extra arduino. You are independent when it comes to updates. There are also codes from Fritz Schmid on Github and I think GoRoNb has one too. My code is quite simple. Iā€™m not a programmer.

I have now uploaded the mount for the motor from aliexpress.

6 Likes

I canā€™t download the design file from dropbox. can you update

Was there anyone else having trouble downloading Dropbox? I think it should work.

It is possible to download the file from dropbox (you just have to logon to an dropbox account)

But I do not have the 7z program to unzip the file, and renaming to .Zip does not work.

The file size of the 7z file is 1909 KB

I donā€™t have another program to pack the files now. 7 Zip is free software to download. You can also write to me via telegram. I am in the international group. Then Iā€™ll send you the files

I just tested if files could download. I do not need them for anything :slight_smile:
I will note that 7Zip is free.

Hello, I have now uploaded the motor mount with servo for Fendt SCR 800-900 and S4 should also fit. The other files for Com1-3 and Robotzone Motor are also still there.

You can pack the files with standard windows explorer:

Select folder which should be zipped.
right mouse key
select ā€œsend toā€
select ā€œZip compressed folderā€

Hi everyone,

Has somebody already adapted a motor on a steering wheel on a Fendt (year 2003) like this one?
Iā€™ve found the STL files for most recent steering wheel version but not this oneā€¦

Thank you,

Maxime.