Full kits for Sale (USA)

Hey everyone,

We’re creating a site to sell kits for farmers who want AgOpenGPS but don’t want to build everything themselves. Our prices are great, and we offer excellent support. As an American company, we aim to make precision tech more affordable for farmers.

If you’re interested, reply to this post or submit your email on our website.

1 Like

Hello please introduce yourself, do you have a previous forum username?

7 Likes

Hello,

I do not have a previous forum username, but I have been reading the forum for about a year now. I think it is absolutely awesome! I made a set-up as a hobby project and really enjoyed learning and working on improvements.

I think AgOpenGPS has potential to be wildly used by farmers who are tired of paying an outrageous amount of money for GPS guidance and parallel systems. I believe that the technical and time aspect is holding a lot of farmers back from using AgOpenGPS, so I hope that we can provide the hardware already assembled at a relatively cheap cost to open this software to more users.

This is a relatively new idea of mine, and I understand I am not the first. I made the Cool Guide website to see if there is serious interest in our hardware products and customer support.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? If any one wants to talk more personally about this, please submit your email on the website and I’ll reach out!

2 Likes

Hi,
Your website says you can call your support team for assistance.
Who’s your support team and how are they qualified to support AOG?
Thanks.

Hi,

We are in the early stages of developing the idea and the business, so our support team are the founders/builders of all kits.

We are working on and building kits everyday, improving our knowledge on components, kits, and AgOpenGPS in general.

Let me know if you have more questions, Thanks!

You are using plural forms, who are the other founders and builders? How many of you are there? Have any of you built an AOG system before?

So you also do field tests and check every setting live in the field on a machine?

Just wondering.

There 3 of us in total. I (Davis) am the one that mainly works on the project, then there are two others that help out when they can. A couple months ago I built my first AOG system as a hobby project. I had a lot of fun and was really impressed with the community, but realized that it can be a bit confusing and tedious because of the technical side and all the options. I figured I wasn’t the only one that thought this and thought there was an opportunity to help more users by selling complete kits.

As far as testing, yes we are testing on machines. We are testing kit’s functionality, but also the installation process and instructions.

To supplement this, we are offering a beta program to offer customers discounted kits in exchange for feedback and continued testing. Message me if you are interested and I can provide more details!

2 Likes

Very cool! Any pictures of your kits? Or even of the kit building process? Everyone loves seeing work in progress pics!

1 Like

Don’t have any good ones at the moment, but in a couple weeks I’ll make a post with pics!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.