Getting started on Iseki TX1300

Hello,

I’m a 22 year old student from the Netherlands. I’m trying to figure out if it’s possible to build an accurate guidance system with RTK on my Iseki TX1300. I’m trying to get accuracy of 5 cm, because it’s a small tractor.

I’m new to building guidance systems, but have experience with repairing and maitenance of big agriculture machinery. Can someone help me getting started with a part list or topics that are relateble to small machinery?

I really appreciate all the help!

1 Like

There are more people with small tractors. Search for potatofarmer for instance.
Nice you are here, I am from the Netherlands too. Succes and for help you can always contact me.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, what would be different with a small tractor? Does it not have power steering? Are you aiming at hydraulic steering or an electric motor for the steering wheel?

Perhaps a bumpy field is more challenging for a small tractor but otherwise I would expect similar accuracy.

2 Likes

Hi,
My small tractor doesn’t have power steering. But I don’t know if I can go without powersteering.

1 Like