GPS out problem

Thank you!

I can find the lines to modify on GitHub. If I make the modifications, how do I save these changes and implement them into my working AgOpen? When I inspect the AgOpenGPS_v63 files, I canā€™t find any files that contain editable code. Thanks

Just download the edited exe file from Sk1

Okā€¦ But the edit needed is in the AGOpen code, correct? If i edit it and save that, will the changes come in the exe file when I download?

I canā€™t edit directly in GitHub. I can download the Position.designer.cs file and edit it, but my question is how to use this edited file when Iā€™m done. I donā€™t find any .cs files in the AgOpen download to replaceā€¦

Is there some reason the fix2fix mod never made it into the main?

Maybe Iā€™m not using the latest AIO versionā€¦

Doesnā€™t matter. Itā€™s a software modification, not a hardware one.

You need the Source Code and Visual Studio to compile it. Donā€™t ask me how?
I never used Windows.

1 Like

I was meaning software. Incorrect use of AIOā€¦

Attached is the code from the current version on GitHub that I could find. I donā€™t think it has the fix2fix mod?

Iā€™m still at a loss as to how I can make this change and use it. Iā€™m not familiar with coding so I donā€™t have tools or knowledge to compile and create .exe files, etc unless someone can explain in simple terms how to do this. It looks like Iā€™ll just need to wait till someone can make a version for me that I can use.

Contact @SK21 maybe he can help you