Having problems connecting to rtk

You can Google how to get (point perfect precision?) PPP RTK with the F9P. You will need to set it up to log 24hrs of data from the F9P. Then convert the data to a format that is readable to the PPP website. There is a free tool for this.

EDIT: I think I found a tutorial on Sparkfuns website.

If you use it in that standard mode, set f9p survey in for 3 minutes, and let it use the position it gets that way. Dont set a position manually. That is the way many would use it if it were a mobile base.
Do you get RTK then?
Base 10 m off from real ppp position does not ruin RTK.

Well not sure if it was that or what, cause i updated the base firmware to 1.32 as well, and updated the config to the newest on ardusimple. Did a 3 min sub 1m survey, saved it all and no have rtk!

Granted had time to do it the day after seeding!! But at least its done!!

Dgps was okay but had some definite drift!

Good that you have rtk now! But you must be aware of this issue: Every time you turn off and on the power, f9p will survey in again and finds a new position, that probably is a few cm different.
In rtk2go you can see what position it uses, position is named in 3 different position types. One of them is the correct format, that you can type into F9P as fixed position.

do you know which one would be the correct format?

No I dont remember. It must say in f9p spec , and probably ardusimple instructions somewhere.