Help getting started

Hi guys I am having trouble with getting started. Are there any step by step guides to help I have the following all wired up and wondering what I have to do next. I have downloaded and used the Simulator and I am confident with it Any help would be appreciated thanks

Agopengps V5
Ardusimple RTK Portable Bluetooth Kit
LM2596
ADS1115
IBT-2
Arduino Nano V3
CMPS14
Delphi ER10031
Panasonic FZ-G1 Toughpad

Watching videos is a good start. Top of this page under the Youtube logo.
Also the manual (several languages) Get it directly under HELP or find it in AgOpenGps program folder.
This one is old but lead you trough it all. (still good for basic setup): Setting up Autosteer - Hardware & Software - YouTube
This one is quite new, Good for learning but based on UDP: AgIO v5 6 Tutorial - YouTube
This is for Lego ;Version 5.5 Update - Lego Version - YouTube
I like this old video: AgOpenGPS v4.6 Beta Test - YouTube
Also check the HOW TO section here on discourse: How to - AgOpenGPS

3 Likes

Thankyou I will have a look at them

Hi again guys I managed to get my Imu and was to work. I am guessing I need the gps to be working properly so I can set the wheel angles as in Brian’s video where he drives both right and left in half circles then corrects the angles is that right ? I am having trouble trying to work out how to get it the gps connected. I have an ardusimple rtk2lite with Bluetooth that I want to connect with my mobile phone to use my local cors network which is only 19kms away . Where do I put the cors settings is it in my phone using sw maps or is it in the tablet with aog? Thanks again

Your AOG laptop should connect to internet via your phone. Have a look at NTRIP settings within agio, configure to match your cors network.

Thankyou I’ll give it a try