Help with ordering PCB

Hi, I’m very new to this and encountered a problem when ordering the AIO v4.5 standard PCB from JLCPCB. Most components seem to register correctly. However, 2 parts are apparently not matched “u4 GNSS power” and “u5 Teensy/IMUPower”. I’m not sure what those parts actually are, so can someone please help me with what to do here? Should I just manually select a part? And if so, what part?
Also, it seems that the Ampseal connector is not in stock, but I assume I can just order this from AliExpress and solder it myself?
Thanks

Update: I found out that the components U4 and U5 are “K7805M-1000R3” DC-DC converters manufactured by “Mornsun”. On their Wikipedia page I found this:

Which probably explains why I cant seem to find anywhere that sells this part.
Can anyone help me find an alternative part that would work?

The ‘GNSS power” and “u5 Teensy/IMUPower’ is just where the part is for, the 'PWRM-TH_K - ’ part is the components name. Those and the connector are easy to solder. :smiley:

1 Like

Where are you from, if from europe Farnell is a supplier I used

Im european too, farnell no longer sells them either :frowning:. However on Digikey they listed this as a substitute: https://www.digikey.dk/en/products/detail/recom-power/R-78E5-0-1-0/4930585 They look the same to me, so i think i will try to use them as a replacement

Yeah the output amperage being the same is important, and the voltage ofcourse

1 Like

And this one?

1 Like

Did this work for you?

Yes it worked perfectly :grinning: