Hydraforce sp10-57c question

I am getting ready to install the hydraulic valve on my tractor. The tractor I am mounting it on is a John Deere 6415. Reading back though old discussions some on here felt the sp10-57c valve was too large. If I go though with the installation, will I be happy with the way it steers, or will it be too jumpy on a smaller tractor? I don’t want to go though all the work of mounting it only to find out it doesn’t work very well.

Thanks

What is the flow rating? My hydra force is rated at 13L/min and it steers very well.

The Baraki valves are rated @ 30L/min and apparently perform well. I have used a larger one (50L ?) and it takes more tuning but it is possible.

The sp10-57c is rated at 22 lpm. I measured the cylinder on the tractor last night. The total displacement of the cylinder is approximately .25 L That valve would give me a lock to lock cycle time of under 1 second at full flow. I was able to locate a sp08-47c and I have that on order. That valve is rated at 11 lpm. That should give a cycle time of about 1.5 seconds lock to lock. The sp08-47c does not have a load sense port, but I ordered a resolver block to tee into the steering lines. Hopefully that will work well. Sounds like it should work good if you are happy with a 13 lpm valve.

Thanks

SP08 should give even better control than SP10
I have SP10, they work good but there’s a thin window between the cylinder barely moving and moving fast.