Hydraulic autosteer for OC systems (no LS)

Same thing will happen if you activate roll and there is no roll connected. So maybe there is no signal from BNO055.
I have also seen the spinn in an early version of AOG, then it helped to “zero” roll.
another possibility is the lat and longitude, do you have them set to the place where your actual field is created. (to make sure, create new field with lat and long set to your place. (gps coordinates)
It could happen if you play with a field created in simulator where the SIM cords have not been set.

Also very fair price for all the parts. Do you have part and valveblock numbers?
At first I did not understand the function of the second pressure reducing valve, but then I found this explanation stated under fig. 1 and fig. 2 https://gpmhydraulic.com/what-is-a-hydrostat/

Yes, that’s exactly it, it’s pressure compensation and I think it should give good results.
I still have a small problem but unfortunately I don’t know much about electronics and I have no idea what layout to use. It is a control of a changeover / relief valve. He should get 12v as soon as AG wants to control the cylinder.
Maybe someone will suggest how to connect it?

I use a ibt_2 motor driver, so I have the l_en+R_en to activate a relay that power my 6/2 valve
Or connect it to the steer switch (not a button) so when on (connection to GND) it will also draw the valve (other side of the valve spool is +12 V)

I installed it on the Case Puma 225 and tested it. It works very well!!!
Surely you still need to calibrate everything but already at the initial settings the tractor travels smoothly, very smoothly and without oscillations.I think the pressure compensator does a good job.

1 Like

How much heat does it generate while autosteer is on ? I am assuming that the entire time autosteer is on the orbital is bypassing, my tractor has a small hyd pump and reservoir for the steering only so heat would be bad .

You can use a priority valve to reduce heat. If the steervalve doesn’t need oil, it will flow thru the OC orbitrol and back to the tank

I guess @baraki is using a OC bang bang valve. With those ON/OFF types of valves you can get a OC type

Edit: sorry… I’m wrong with that… he has a pressure compensator, so if the steering corrections are small, the relief will open but it will increase heat to the oil

Hello Successful test, does the system work?

It works very well. I already have a proven solution for OC and Ls systems. Both tested, work without problems all the time.

Where did you bought that valve plate block? It looks interesting

This is the Italian company Atos (plates are Chinese). I have ordered a dozen or so items that I should get in the near future. As if someone needed I will try to help.

Does the plate is custom made?

Also it could be great if there could be connection for pressure switch/transducer on orbitrol.
Mounting encoder on steering wheel not so easy.

As I understand this block will not work on reaction orbitrol?

For now, these are typical cetop plates and valves, but I ordered a special dedicated plate according to my guidelines in which all functions will be integrated.
There is no problem with installing the pressure switch disconnecting the atoster. I mount it in a line between orbitrol and the 6-way orbitrol shut-off valve when we turn on the autopilot.

What do you think about the idea of a plate that mounts directly on the orbitrol?
Is it possible?

A nice solution but in practice there are few tractors in which there is space at the orbitrol for mounting such a plate. On tractors that I have come into contact with only in the case, there is enough space to mount it.

The photo posted here from google drive doesn’t look as a standard Cetop valve block. I have a Cetop too…

This is exactly the board, typical 2 section cetop for oc

This is the 1 section that I use for Ls

Maybe you have one 1-section disc. It has the same functions as the ones I use but for me it is less handy because it has outputs on the bottom of the disc.
https://www.hektos.eu/plyta-ng6-cetop3-1s-dd03-sp-s-12-p-462.html

What valves you mount on it, part number or link on hektos.eu?

https://www.hektos.eu/proporcjonalny-rozdzielacz-plytowy-ng6-dhze-a-konfigurator-p-797.html
These are these types of valves
slider E
Flow to a small tractor 20-30l
up to 50
These are these types of valves
slider E
Flow to a small tractor 20-30l
up to 50
Unfortunately, hectos not available.

1 Like

Can you draw how did you connect pressure switch?
If P and T disconnected from orbitrol in autosteer mode, then orbitrol can not make any pressure.
Maybe I am wrong.