Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

If there are problems with releasing the pressure, you should do as you say. Theoretically, with a static Ls it should work with a blank one.

1 Like

Not yet. We are temporarily out of pressure transducers, I had a delivery today so we will replenish and send all orders right after the weekend

1 Like

I’ve been using it today, plumbed from the Power Beyond and it’s steers very nicely and smooth.

1 Like

@baraki i ordered 2 valves on your website. Just wondering when they will ship. Please contact me if you are waiting in pressure sensors, I have my own that may work.

1 Like

Hi has anyone tried to mount a valve in a JD 3155? What valve would i need?

I got to the root of the issue with my valve.

I put a pressure test port where the swing valve port plug is. Suddenly, the proportional solenoids began to function with autosteer engaged. When I put the plug back in, no function.

I thought that was really odd, and had to think a bit about what could possibly be the cause. I compared the plug to the test port threads that I installed, and the test port was slightly chamfered compared to the plug. I looked into the plug port and noticed an oil galley in the threads. This must be the LS port to the compensator, correct?

I think the plug was blocking this LS galley to the compensator, and therefore the compensator was unable to shift any flow to the proportional solenoid.

I took the plug to my bench grinder, and ground off a couple of threads worth of material, then tried the valve again. Sure enough, it works now!

By the way, what is the thread of that port? I thought it was M10x1, but that didn’t thread in, and I didn’t want to force it. A G1/8 thread fit nicely. Is that the thread size of that plug?

3 Likes

Hello,

I can’t adjust the pressure sensor.

It’s at 12% and doesn’t increase when I try to turn the wheels. So the pressure sensor isn’t working?

Have you installed the jumper on the PCB and selected the correct sensor in the steer settings?

Yes, the jumper is set to Pressure and I’ve also installed the other 0-20 mAH jumper (I don’t know what it’s for, maybe it’s not useful?).

In steer steering I clicked on pressure sensor.
Sidehill compensation in degrees for each degree in roll = I set 0

The green bar on the pressure sensor remains at 12%, rising to 24% when the wheels are turned fully to the right or left (in fact the sensor seems to be working).

It’s just that when I try to turn the wheel, the % doesn’t increase. Should I modify Proportional gain, maximum limit and Minimum to move? (I took the measurements on the forum for a small tractor, a fiat 80-90).

Agopengpspressuresensor

For sure that cause a problem, it will not work with this one. Sensor will just stay very low.

2 Likes

Thanks, that was it!

Yes it is 1/8 inch G (BSP)

for fendt 826 2012 year, what type valve need 30 or 60 l, and connection metric? Baraki,

Hello Baraki,
I purchased a valve from you in December and have emailed a couple times just asking if you had an idea as to delivery time frame but I have never heard anything back. Do you have any updates.
Thanks

1 Like

I must have missed it, I’ll send it today.

We will send the valves to everyone who ordered in my online store within the next few days, I think it will take a maximum of a week. We have temporarily run out of parts, but this week I will receive a new batch and we will immediately pack and send them.

4 Likes

Cool ! :smiley:
The whole world is waiting for your valves! :smiley:

Somebody is waiting whole Month for invoice

I ordered a valve on January 16th through the website. I paid by credit card on the website when I ordered. I received my invoice immediately through email. I received a shipping tracking number a few days later. The valve arrived on January 26th, Fedex tracking showed that Fedex was a couple of days behind on their delivery. So 10 days from buying to receiving (in Canada). The packaging was very good, I don’t think it is possible for the valve to become damaged in shipping.

https://www.agopengps.pl/en/shop-1

3 Likes

I want to order two of these for JD 4230 and JD 4240. Honestly, after reading this thread, I’m hesitant to do it. I get that this is where people troubleshoot, but I’m reading about lots of tedious problems. Do most people have this much trouble getting it to work?

I bought a V2 board and used potato farmer’s steering gears last year, but never got it working. Stripped several small gears and spent hours trying to get it calibrated before giving up. I don’t want to deal with that again.

Somebody put my mind at ease…