Hydraulic valve info from Telegram group

in this case my assembly does not work with the new valve

That said ON OFF pressure switch would be a better choice, we dont really need proportional signalā€¦
What brand / type was your pressure switch? Still possible to get it from FluidSystem?
If we stay in analog reading we need to know pressure reading that should shut autosteer offā€¦

The proportional signal can be used to ā€œadjustā€ how hard you must turn steering wheel to disengage autosteer. If set too low it will disengage unwanted with cold oil, and set too high it doesnĀ“t disengage at all. Same problem with on/off switch if it has wrong shift point (some can be adjusted with a setscrew).

Perhaps a potentiometer as pullup to adjust the point where arduino pin goes low.

Here in part of ECU-S1 AutoSteering Controller manual, they explain how to adjust a ā€œsliderā€ on screen.

Pressure Transducer Installations
The pressure transducer is used to detect when the operator is turning the steering wheel and therefore automated steering should be immediately disabled. When the operator manually turns the steering wheel on the vehicle, the ECU-S1 system uses the pressure transducer to detect a pressure spike in the steering circuit. The ECU-S1 then disables AutoSteer when this spike is detected.
Note: If the Manual Steering Override is not properly adjusted, the system may not disengage properly when the operator turns the steering wheel which may cause the operator not to be able to avoid an obstacle. Never operate an AutoSteered vehicle without the Manual Steering Override properly set.
Figure 3-21 Manual Steering Override Adjustment (Hydraulic)
The following information and controls are available on the Manual Steering Override screen for pressure transducers:

hello everyone,
We are 7 people interested in the Fluid system valves. we plan to order 12 valves at the price of 1030.65 ā‚¬ HT for valve 3010 and 1091.75 ā‚¬ HT for valve 3651.
I plan to send the file with the details of each to the manufacturer on 13.01.20. If others want to be added this is still possible either by adding your name to the file on agopengps discourse Commande Fluid system auto steering - Google Spreadsheets or by sending me a message with your contact information.

Sounds good. Is that 1030 Euro? so about $1150 US, $1492 CAD, $1655 AU. + shipping.
Can they ship to Australia? How is that pricing compared to similar Hydraforce Valve?

They manufacture the proportional valves themselves or they buy from other companies?

I am attending the UKā€™s biggest trade show LAMMA this week. There is usually several hydraulic systems suppliers there so Iā€™ll inquire about this subject.

yes the price is 1030 euros, I donā€™t know the price of a hydraforce valve. do not think that hydraforce manufactures this type of valve, Danfoss has one but which seems to me more complicated.

Yes, the company manufactures the valve and the drawer, but the coils and the sensor are manufactured outside

I am interested in 2 of these valves, I will add my details to the spreadsheet.

Will more documents or technical support be provided with the valves? I have a few questions about connecting them up.

For the valves the company is currently drafting a technical note to unpack the operation and settings.

three more and we go to ā‚¬ 948.75 and ā‚¬ 999.70

Thatā€™s great, thank you

Does anyone have experience with this valve? What guarantees me that the valves will work on my tractor a Deutz Agrofarm 430 2012 year? I potentially would be interested in one but I am in Canada, therefore itā€™s not that easy if a problem arises.

I have one for 4 or 5 years on a deutz ttv 6130.4 it has never had a problem. I used an matrix 840 but since a few months I switched to agopengps and it works very well. Even if it is an old model the new is not that different

19 VALVES!!
The valve is versatile and adapts to different types of direction. I think the Agrofarm is open center so the valve must fit.

Letā€™s give 3651 valve a chance - I hope my NH T7 (2015 year) will apriciate this modification.

Can they ship to Australia?

After speaking to hydraulics experts at LAMMA show, I learned that steering systems ( at least here in UK) are heavily regulated and just adding a PWM valve (as in the Hydroforce) is definately NOT acceptable, at least not if the machine is ever used on the road. Safety was my main reason for using a motor on my non autosteer ready 716.

I was worried about this also, I was thinking to add two either solenoid, or to be honest, I think for pure safety sakes, two manual lever valves on each fo the steering lines from the valve, so that the system can be entirely isolated, I cant really see any reason why that would be un-acceptableā€¦?

I was going to do that too, Darren, for the same reasons. I thought a valve on each line, either close to the steering ram, or at the back of the tractor power beyond area, where I plan on taking the oil from.
Do you think Alan, by the conversations you had, that this would have sounded ok to them, please?