I put together a new pcb box this week. But there's a problem that I don't understand

As you are new, we don’t know how much you have been reading before joining. But this could be a place : Troubleshooting steer motor not moving - #16 by Larsvest
Also check the video : Setting up Autosteer - Hardware & Software - YouTube
Also be aware that when using autosteer you must drive faster than 1 km/h before program allows output to cytron.
But test drive should work when standing still.

Dear all,

When the ‘rijd’ button is green, the motor is spinning in 1direction, no mather what the error signal is. Only way to change the direction is setting the ‘invert steering direction’ option. Pwm value is constant. WAS is working fine. On the cytron board, the MA and MB led are lighting in the way the motor is running. When i set the invert steering direction, the other LED is lit. I’ve read half of the forum allready ( :slight_smile: ), is first time I need help so that’s why I look new…

I made a screen capturing movie of test drive on tractor with motor disconnected from steering wheel, see https://wetransfer.com/downloads/7a36be9e9f42625939750ec0928d6ab720201119192254/b9da20c55b8881aab43ec9ab5d7f8ffc20201119192335/cf0613

Thanks a lot for your help or ideas!

I think I found the mistake. the slide bar for offset zero position was not big enough for me, and difficult to adapt sensor position so I wanted to make the effect of this slider 10 times bigger in het arduino code. There I did it on the wrong place I think, which might explain the strange unexpected behaviour. Cannot test anymore today, will let you know the result one of the next days…probably mistake

indeed, my software adaptation was wrong, now everything is working fine! Thanks a lot to all involved in the AG Open Gps, I hope one day I’ll find the time for some active contribution…

1 Like