Kubota M8 210 ISObus

Trimble GFX-750 sees the steer angle by these 2 wires - it’s somehow visible in CAN
The only problem is I have to touch the screen to activate autosteer. There is no tractor button, there is no possibility to attach foot-pedal to activate autosteer.

My Kubota was the first one in Poland that external (no Kubota’s) autosteer was enabled. I had a visit of the main Kubota’s service man, and the owner of the Vantage in Poland. Those guys spent 4 hours in the tractor cab to integrate those 2 systems. They did not tell me what was wrong, but In my opinion there was some error in instruction how to enable autosteer in tractor.
After this meeting everything works fine (for 3.5 years)

1 Like

one more, do You have autosteer button? I had to buy it

You can connect an autosteer button or even a foot switch to the fmx750 screen. Theres a spare plug in the wiring harness to do it

I’m not talking about fmx, I’m talking about gfx. There is no harnes for pedal. I have pedal on trimble gfx on my JD combine with EZ-pilot pro, or I have pedal on small kubota with GFX and EZ-pilot pro, but on CAN version there is no pedal connector. Wanted to buy it, but not possible.