Languages and Translations

Hi Brian and Team,
Pls see attached updated file with the spanish language alredy refined to make it more clear for the specific context of the AOG screens. Once the V4 is released I will be able to judge if still any word needs to be changed.
I Hope is not too late to replace it.
Many thanks!
2020_02_08_06_59.xlsx (87.8 KB)

@ESCBB it worked. Updated.

Iā€™ll have to make another Excel sheet once the missing ones are added, then clean up all the languages.

While waiting for v4, the least I can do is contributing with a Swedish translation.

Iā€™m thinking we will get v4 out there and try and update all the languages to make a version 4.0.2. I will definitely be asking for your help! Thank you for offering to do this.

1 Like

The new version is perfect! Good job!
If there were a possibility I could improve the Polish translation because there are many deficiencies and inaccuracies!

i can help with russian.

Hi ,i am new in this forum,I have the same problem as you,i have a system with cerea but i would like to prove this system.
Can you tell me how are you start it?
I have read a lot but if you can help me.Thanks
I am Spanish,from Navarra.

i am spanish if you need my help.

Great! I will be in touch.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Eder and Iā€™m from Brazil. If possible I want to help the group starting to introduce Agopen to Brazilians and Latin America, also if possible I can help with Portuguese and Spanish translations and helping the discussions in that languages.

However I need a lot of help from you guys! Meanwhile Iā€™m at your disposal to help.

I want to send my congratulations

Pls send me the correct and last version Of the xls spreadsheet to translate in Portuguese

Tks

2 Likes

Hi Brian and all! Iā€™m from Brazil and, as a mentioned, I would like to translate to Portuguese and offer my work and help for other matters that I can be helpful.
Please let me know the last version of the spreadsheet to work on it.
And, I would like to ask if i have the permission of the group to make a AgOpen Facebook Group To Brazilians start to share and help.
My initial objectives are:

INITIAL OBJECTIVE:
Construct a ā€œultimateā€ version (the best project that you guys have experienced) of the Agopen auto steer supported by RTK correction and The development and publishing all tutorials on videos. Meanwhile understand better how to do work and perform well all the system; Software, autosteer and Gps

How achieve that Objective:
I. With the help of the Agopen group, construct all the systems require for a full functional autosteer system.
II. Always involving a Brazilians farmers and Brazilian Open source developers (Guys interested on help that) On the process.
II. Have all the process registered in tutorials On videos of how DYI a total functional auto steer 2 cm max tolerance with the best Hardware options Approved And tested by you guys from Agopen community.

I would share my idea and main objective (besides of course, having a system for my farm)

MAIN OBJECTIVE:
Myself (Eder) and other future people involved after have the all the knowledge, Work with a community of care young boys and girls on Brazil and teach them to How Manufacture the hardware Of the auto steer and teach them how have a fair commercialization of that to small And medium farmers in Brazil (farmers with no knowledge of electronics to make a system by themselves). Improve the capabilities of these young guys on how performed trainings these same users. Create a fair market from these young people to the market as a way to give them a economical alternative by the education and technology.

As I told you Iā€™m not a expert on Arduino or electronic, but I want to make all videos in Portuguese (and possible Spanish ) on how to:

1. Access and understand how to download Agopen software and understand (first steps)
  2. How to assemble the autosteer system: hardware and calibrations
  3. How to assemble all de DYI parts etc.

If you understood guys I really need your help and support to make this happen.

Pls let me know if possible and permitted to make this Facebook Brazilian Group and if I have your support for the project.

Many thanks to all I again; congratulations!

3 Likes

Hi! Some I want to work on Portuguese translation. Pls could you send me the last version of the excel to work? Thank you!

1 Like

Please, find the Portuguese translation spreadsheet:
PORTUGUESE BRAZILIAN 2020_07_03.xlsx (93,8,KB)

Hi Brian and Team,
The AOG has Russian language but I canā€™t activate - why?

Just no time right now to do any of this, summers are so very short and busy :frowning:

Thanks for the quick response.
If in the future we can activate the Russian language then I have a hope that I can help my friends :+1:

Would have to add all the russian to the existing as only the menu item is there unfortunately. The hard work needs to still be done

if you need help with the translation, I can help in this matter

For German, donā€™t hesitate to contact me

Pełna zgoda, rĆ³wnież jestem z Polski i zaczynam studiowanie Waszych projektĆ³w :wink: ale jestem pod wrażeniem tego co robicie. Pozdrawiam