Locating Latest Installer

@Larsvest
Got it and will do, thanks!

You could also just check your f9p settings before flashing. How comfortable are you using u-center? Connect to your f9p, open view → text & packet console to see which message types are outputting. Then go to view → “configuration view” to turn off everything except nmea vtg & gga.

Does the file in this zip require an extension rename to *.bin? (No)

I am not wanting to brick this gps. And / or / also, I don’t remember where I left the configuration file for the Telix chip onboard the ardusimple. This is the link to configure the 4G Telix chip: 4G NTRIP Client hookup guide for simpleRTK2B GNSS board - ArduSimple

Otherwise, u-center is not any harder than (insert metaphor here), but where to go in configuration view. MSG, I guess but that’s not it. I get NMEA and UBX messages showing as being received.

Edit: So, I went into u-center and turned off child messages for UBX, that should do it, right?
Edit II: That may have done it
Edit III: Turning off the child messsages did it! But after considering the options, I imported @Aortner 's rover configuration txt file (U-Center/Tools/Receiver Configuration) which sped things up quite a bit more and the “I’m Lost” message is not seen.

Alrighty! I’m maybe ready for the next step(s) for the autonomous snowblower. In the meantime, I will use the grader to clear off our first good snowfall of the year of about 9".

view → “configuration view” → MSG, select each unwanted message from the drop down and uncheck all ports

You can also go to view → “configuration view” → PORTS and select only NMEA output but be careful not to disable UBX on USB and lock yourself out.

Remember to save settings to non volatile memory
CFG → select/highlight all “devices” → Send