Loss of USB connection Autosteer Module

The pcb v2 is powered by the battery! The error does not occur only when I load the tablet

Then you must describe your connections to tablet.
Is charging on same usb as pcbv2? etc.?

Charging usb c port!
The pcb usb 2.0 port

It seems that I can not help you.
But one question: Does the same thing happen when you unplug the usb C charging cable and replug?

Yes! If you stop charging your tablet then no problem! If the engine is running and the tablet is charging then the com ports will be eliminated! If I charge the tablet and the engine doesn’t run then there’s no problem

We still don´t have the full picture.

In video we see more than 1 usb connection! What more than pcbv2 and how are they connected?

I also had this problem in one tractor. It’s the fault of a charger based on a voltage stabilizer. So I quickly converted the 240v inverter and the AC charger and the problem disappeared.

Yes there are more!
Com10 ublox f9
Com7 arduino

How to convert?

Sorry, I don’t speak English very well and I have not expressed myself well enough. I meant that instead of a charger plugged directly into the cigarette lighter socket I used a 12Vdc / 240Vac converter and then I used a 240V charger.
https://allegro.pl/oferta/przetwornica-samochodowa-12v-24v-230v-600w-usb-duo-7507152065
Of course, another option is to look for a better quality 12v charger that won’t cause problems. Do a simple test: connect the tablet via a 240V AC charger and check if it will still disconnect the USB port.

This afternoon I tried to charge the tablet from the house network and the error did not appear! Maybe the problem is solved by connecting a free finite usb cable to the usb connector of the 12 / 220V converter!
I will test its operation at length tomorrow!

I dont know I’m using a valve and very tiny wires seem to work fine
I’m using that grey wire that is in the parts list

Thanks for this article I found out my issue with random disconnecting too. After all it is Dell tablet original Fast charger what is conflicting with USB Hub. I tried both USB2.0 and USB3.0 hubs and it still disconnect time after time. (ports has disabled power saving mode) As soon as i disconnect the charger, steering works great. Interesting, that with older generation Dell Venue 10 (now i use 11) there was no such a issue.

Can any body tell me what kind of usb hubs are You using? As far as i have found that it is better to have powered usb hub. Where are You connecting power supply for a hub? Is it possible to connect it from PCB socket 5v?

Works fine for me

I use 12/220 converter for USB Hub and tablet charger.

I used this one successfully

I’ve used this for 4 years, never lost usb.

https://www.amazon.ca/Create-JCD381-Type-C-Dual-HDMI/dp/B07D42ZV9D

Thank You guys, so it seems that it doesnt necessary have to be powered isnt it? Still You have to switch of power supply from a usb port on tablet or computer?

I use my usb hub without power, but if I need it I can supply it. Whit 12/220 converter i supply my tablet and phone.

I use a DELOCK 87445 4 port usb 2.0 hub. It’s cheap and can be powered via usb to 1,35 x 3,5 jack cable
I power it with the same cigarette lighter usb charcher as I power the tablet with.