Mystery error

Why are you sending ubx to AOG?

Clutching at straws a bit but something is getting annoyed somewhere here. The waveform isn’t regular, like some other coincidence is causing it. Your AOG and f9p frequencies match?

@Alan.Webb It was only the second day I sent ubx with, only sends NMEA via usb now, but think LarsV found the error today, we deleted configuration in F9P and put Aothner 1.13 rover config in again, now it looks fine, should just had upgraded to 4.3.10 again, and out in tractor again, it was probably running the other day before I put it in tractor again, but configuration must not have been properly saved, will return right after I have tested

Hopefully it’s good now then. As I said, 1.12 works fine on mine. Don’t think I used Andreas setup. Just used the ardusimple one and edited it.

@Alan.Webb hi again, Ardusimpel they do not have a rover config for 1.13 or? and is there a way you can check that what you receive from F9P does not make goat in it

hi again, IT WORKS, thanks

Sorry, I didn’t fully understand your last message. Language thing i think.

It’s working now? Was it the f9p setup?

@Alan.Webb Can see ardusimpel also has configuration files for firmware 1.13 here: Configuration Files - ArduSimple
What I was trying to ask is if there is a safe way to see in AOG the data coming from F9P is usable and does not destroy anything.
I do not mean I have touched my rover since AOG was 3.x and it worked fine, it was only when I updated to 4.3.10 last spring I got problems and then I chose to downgrade again but now I had some time and wanted it to work, soon do not know what I have tried, but well the error was found and hope not others get the same problems, can also see that Ntrip is very quick to get on now.