New holland tx64 combine

I am wondering if anyone has managed to integrating a system on a combine
I am having difficulty with siting the ariel to give a clear view.
Also the mounting of the Panasonic toughpad in the cab without vibration

At the moment I can’t get a stable gps fix
Many thanks in advance

I have agopen set up on a claas lexion combine. Ive got the antenna mounted on top of the cab roof right at the front, never an issue with the grain tank affecting the signal so far.

2 Likes

This is how i did it, and it runs great, especially with AOG 6.3, last year, with AOG 5.7 reverse detection was bad, this year its always right, and it runs more straight.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, was wondering if you have any other pictures of your tablet holder or what you have
Many thanks

Its a 3d. printet tablet mount, (Printables) 2 holes with “popnuts” in the metal frame, to mount it (there are no wires in the frame) my tablet fits perfect over the monitor, and as a bonus, there are a convenient aircon airflow to keep the tablet cold, i will try to take more photos.

Hi
Just in the process of mounting the aerial on the cab roof did you attach the plate with double sided tape.
Is it possible to see the settings you used as I couldn’t get it to hold to the line last harvest used the wizard wondering if it is the gps imu relationship
Many thanks
Nick

Ive had agopengps running really successfully on a claas lexion combine.
I selected stanley gains for the rear steering option. I put integeral to zero and side hill drag to zero.
I done the steer wizzard and never touched anything afterwards, was running a 7.5m header at a width or 7.45m all season in all conditions. I was also using the 24v phidgets at 12v and was perfect for straight lines and curve tracks

1 Like