No RTK fix AOG

Trying to figure out why I can’t get RTK fix. I have the base and rover F9ps configured with 1.13. Teensy has the latest version loaded. Using AOG 6.2 I also need to know which mount point I need to use with Wiscors I know I’m connected to wiscors because I checked my account and shows which mount i used when I changed it.

When I first started out the tractor moved in reverse when I was going forward. I swapped the GPS antennas and the direction changed.

Also do I need a jumper by the radio header where it has RX3 F9P next to the teensy?

IMG_8503
IMG_8502

I reflashed the firmware to both F9Ps and reconfigured both and still no RTK fix.

I selected RTCM31 and got a RTK fix. Nowhere in the WIKI for Ntrip setup does it state which mount point to use. I’m still not sure RTCM31 is correct but seemed to work.

Can someone confirm I’m using the correct mount point.

“Correct” depends, that’s why it’s not mentioned in the wiki. Go for the one closest to you.

Also I think F9P does not accept CMR type corrections. RTCM31 on the list works but only provides GPS + Glonass corrections. RTCM34 looks best for F9P.

Ok I’ll switch to that.

I’m pretty green to the whole RTK stuff. Was planning on setting up my own base station but found out about WISCORS system and decided to try it.

I have the high power Xbee transmitters with antennas I might sell if this works out.

No real way to pick the closest base on the WISCORS system that can see.

F9P definitely don’t accept CMR sentences.
As far as I know only the septentrio accept it.