PCB version 2

Do you think the 5v with variable would work because I assume the output voltage would ride as the pressure increases. We need it to be more of a switch. I ha e similar setup just need to get mine hooked up to see what my pressure switch does

For what reason hydraulic sensor an variable reading?

Would a variable sensor be useful for setting the threshold at which deactivation happens. To prevent accidental deactivation by knocking the wheel. I know the Topcon steering wheel has a torque level setting that can be varied.

And stop tractor or no?

Looks good to me, it also looks like a much better soldering job than my first attempt. Fire it up and see if any magic smoke comes out :grin: As long as the pinouts don’t change on the new .ino you should be fine otherwise it’s just a matter of changing the .ino pins to match this PCB. Hopefully it works well for you.

1 Like

Slimfarmer, take a look here for inspiration: Hydraulic valve info from Telegram group - #5 by TERVUREN

In this setup the hydraulic pressure contact is a on off type.
To replicate that situation with your transducer I would build something with the transducer connected to a potentiometer(and maybe a resistor or two) and let that combi activate a relay with a optical 5V input (arduino module type) If you have a double module, one of them could be for this auto off function, and the other for the shut off valve.
With the potentiometer you could adjust how high pressure must be before activating relay.

" In this setup the hydraulic pressure contact is a on off type."

“pressure contact” are mechanical switch activate when relief valve open , max left or right position or malfunction.
Set one pin on arduino nano ERROR, and connect with “pressure contact” , and in PID.ino you process information. Stop “wind up” PID ,and “return” 1-2% PWM.

I cant seem to figure out where to find gerber files for PCB V2 board? And also not clear whether i can order it assembled or not? :slightly_frowning_face:

If you have installed AgOpenGPS, you can find a folder on your desktop and the PCB gerber files from a subfolder there.

An assembled PCB perhaps from Andreas or someone else here.
https://www.autosteer.cc/produkt-kategorie/elektronik-teile/

1 Like

i have folder with just one folder in it “Arduino Code” in this folder are 4 folders
Autosteer_UDP
Autosteer_USB
Machine_UDP
Machine_USB
None of them have a “gerber” .gbr File in them
? :thinking:

Is it not in V4?
edit
i just downloaded and installed V3.9 and now i have a pcb folder. Which file under Autosteer PCB do I actually need?

Under v9, source code zip

1 Like

Hi!
If I use a pcbv2 motherboard can the arduino be connected via usb?
Why do many people use an ethernet connection?
Thanks!

I’m using pcb V2 and have the arduino connected via USB. I think some use ethernet because they can upload ino files while connected to AOG at the same time, but I’m not sure.

Thanks for the help! No problem connecting? Not disconnected during use?

No I’ve been using it for several months now and on bumpy fields as well and no problems with the connection.

I’m lookin at starting to look at ordering parts for this project and I’ve seen that there is work on a new PCB version. Should I stick with this one for now or?

Thanks for the information!

does anyone know, for what excactls the remote and IMP interface are for?

Turn sensor (if used) should be wired to Remote O and GND.

Work switch (if used) should be wired to Imp O and GND.