PX1122R /F9P + ESP32 + TRIMBLE, TOPCON, John Deere - NTRIP BaseStation ESPrtk project

I mean TX and RX from ESPRTK straight on the AFS PRO700 monitor, without 372 antenna.

No that is not possible, ESP RTK is only for corrections.

The Deere ā€œmobile RTKā€ unlock is such a joke! I wish wish wish someone could hack around this to allow RTCM corrections to a SF3000 without that unlock! Would be game changing for so many!

$5K CDN no unlocks, works with your f9p base station. Costs less than just unlocking rtk on a deere.

2 Likes

Any news on the Trimble equivalent from Agra-GPS?

Unfortunately the oilfield is paying better than agriculture right now, have not dedicated any time to it, lol.

1 Like

Glad itā€™s paying you. I donā€™t have time for things either but regardless of whether itā€™s paying me or not, farmingā€™s taking up all my time and energy or Iā€™d look into myself some more.

But it is compatible with AGOPENGPS, right?

This way:

You can send the trimble rtcm3 correction.

You cannot send it position unless a genuine trimble receiver is used.

1 Like

What do you mean by ā€œit is compatible with AgOpenGPS?ā€

Yes ESPRTK works with AgOpenGPS. You donā€™t need it on the rover (tractor) though. Just the base station. And actually you donā€™t need it on the base station either unless you want to do NTRIP over the internet instead of the radio. The base station receiver can output RTCM that can feed the radio TX serial line directly, and the tractor receiver can get rtcm directly from the roving radioā€™s RX serial line.

2 Likes

Okay, I need Lora because there is no internet on the tractor.

You can make a base station and a rover with Lora without using ESPRTK. The GPS receivers can connect directly to the Lora radios using their UARTs (UART2 is often used for this).

On the base station, an ESPRTK can be nice because it can configure the ZED-F9P for you to act as a base station and you can control how it surveys its position, or manually set the position.

2 Likes

I already bought everything. Can I use ESPRTK on both? I thought I needed ESPRTK on all Rover.

Could I use GPS+IMU+PANDA at Rover stations?

Not really sure about using ESPRTK on the rover. If you donā€™t need it on the rover thatā€™s no big deal. But yes Iā€™m sure you can use GPS+IMU+PANDA.

1 Like

Thank you very much.