Rtk corrections trimble 372

I looked at the document posted above. I’m a bit scared with messing around with the pro700 screen. I get my data over 3g/4g Sierra modem. Will xfill work with those settings listed in the manual?

You will need to set the frequency and baud rate for xfill as they changed it a couple yrs back. Look at thread “inject rtcm 1008” in this forum. It’s posted what settings you need, its not too difficult to change settings in pro 700

My Pro 700 does not list the correct frequencies if I try to set up xFill from the GPS settings screen. Instead I have to go into the RDI system and work directly with the receiver. Diagnostics->RDI. Then I followed the prompts as the link @Mdmcurt provided in the other thread. Works great now!

You might be able to change in the 700 if you switch xfill setup to manual under gps settings, then you can enter your own frequency and baud rate. I am going by memory so I this might be incorrect info as well, just know we had done some adjustments via the gps settings in 700. The diagnostics- rdi is a good way to do it. Not sure who shared the diagram of settings in the rdi but it was a nice way of looking at that, made more sense of the menus. Once you get used to the rdi you will use it for diagnostics and settings much more, it’s a good area to get familiar with

1 Like

Bonjour, est ce que pour avoir cette correction rtk il faut qu’au départ l’antenne soit débloquer rtk ?
Merci

Correct. The Trimble receiver must be unlocked for RTK.

Je m’en douté sa aurai était trop beau