Section Control Help 5 Sections

I am trying to make section control with five sections. I am using an arduino nano and i have uploaded the file from the support files onto the arduino but when i test it i am only getting 3 sections to work on pins D13, D5 and D6. Can anyone help me get more sections please

Have you looked on the wiki about setting it up?
Takes a little code editing.
And you need to set which pin does what in AgOpenGPS

I cant seem to find the right section in the wiki

Well the wiki basically just had a link to this… Good luck!

Thanks for your help

Did you do section 3.5.3 in
Manual.pdf (5.3 MB)?

That tripped me when trying to do more than 3 sections.

I am trying to assemble all the components for the PCBV4.1 board.
I wanted to connect an 8-section control module to the board. What to choose and to which wires to connect? The board has an Ampseal plug.
I thought something like that.

What you think about kincony a8?

1 Like

Is it possible without changing the code?

of course need new sketch

the main thing is to work correctly.

I chose this board. I will try to connect.

3 Likes

Interesting board. Maybe you can use it for ratecontrol ?

How to properly connect this KC868-A16 board , I want the board to turn on Hardi hc 2500 8-section switches (I’m thinking of soldering the wires to the switches)

I’m using such a board for my sprayer in combination with Matthias SC - Code

ESP32SR88 - WIFI 8 x 1A relays (robot-electronics.co.uk)

1 Like

How did you connect this board to the AgIO software and what sketch did you use?

The board is connected by Wifi. (i.e Mobile Hotspot, external Wifi Router or the board ESP32 as AP )

Basically I’m using Matthias’s Section Control Code:
GitHub - mtz8302/AOG_SectionControl_ESP32: Section Control for AgOpenGPS for ESP32 supporting 16 sections and switches to remote AOG

Only simple modifications to read the inputs and write back the corresponding input led’s are required.

1 Like

Is it possible to put the section control files in the same folder with the autosteer v4.1 sketch and write everything together? There are 20 “INO” files in total.
Or maybe load the section control files into the relay board?

That’s right, You have to load AOG_SectionControl_ESP32.ino via USB Connection to the relay board ESP32.

1 Like

Lan port no longer active after loading AOG_SectionControl_ESP32 sketch. Lan led lights do not blink.
How to activate Ethernet (UDP) Ethernet hardware needed!!
I use a Kincony a16 console with lan, wi-fi, and usb output.
By saving UDP, the default settings will return after restart.