Section control relays, NO/NC

Just wondering, it looks like the relays on the section control, are powered on when the sections are off, and powered off when the sections are on. Is there a way to switch that around? Other than going into the ardiuno code, which I’m not very familiar with.

I don’t know, maybe it’s here?
:point_down:

If not, I’m learning too!

3 Likes

5v relay module connection #shorts #shortvideo #youtubeshorts #spdt - YouTube reverse cable connection? on with off / off with on

1 Like

Well I had tried the “Invert Relays” button earlier and for some reason it didn’t work. But whatever the case hitting that button did what I wanted once I learned how to press it??:sleeping:

2 Likes

Funny thing, on my viper pro, I have one section that switched backwards. Still works but viper says it’s off when it’s on and on when it’s off. Really annoying because if you drive over that spot again, it wants to spray it. Looks like it’s a problem with the valve itself.

Is it simply a matter of reversing the connection polarity at the valve?

That way you can plant/spray/whatever when a relay/etc fails. The machine should still plant/spray/whatever if all your precision ag equipment fails, right?