Sensor Current

I found this site a couple months ago, and I have built the PCBv2. I’ve been testing it out in the tractor for the past couple of days, and with just a little more tweaking, I think I’ll have it close to perfect. Thanks to everyone who has dedicated their time and energy. It’s very much appreciated.

Anyway, I’m sure this has been covered a million times. That being said, I can’t find what I need. In short, I want to be able to cut the power to prevent back feed into the Cytron using the sensor current.

Dumb question time.

1. I’m assuming, even though the picture shows a 12 V motor it will work for a 24 V motor.
  2. I’m also assuming that you must make the modifications to the Cytron along with using the sensor current.
  3. Finally, where do I make changes to make it work? Is there a button in the GUI or do I need to make changes to the code to implement the whole thing?

I’d appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Is this what you are looking for?

1 Like
  1. Yes, works fine with 24v a motor.
  2. I don’t think you have to, but the braking effect will be very noticeable if you don’t and leave the motor engaged with the steering wheel.
  3. It’s all done in the GUI (v5.5) go to the Auto Steer Configuration menu, double tap the bottom to expand the menu to show options such as Cytron/IBT2 and it there is a button there for selecting Current Sensor.

Setting it explained from 1:25

1 Like

:open_mouth: My brain must be fried. As soon as you mentioned the steps, I could visualize exactly where you were at. Outstanding! Thanks for filling in the grey brain matter I’m missing.

Thank you!