Setting up a Base Station

It’s v5.6.15 UDP and it’s a birds nest wiring

Then my answer about not to edit anything is wrong, I thought you asked about having to input settings in ntrip.

For udp and old 5.6 version you absolutely have other settings to input.
Watch some of brians videos, you find them by clicking the YouTube icon at top of this discourse group.
Should look like this, videos are almost 1 year old

Uploading: 8FC5C1B1-2F2A-4E43-97EB-58B7EA46F210.jpeg…

Ok thankyou my I wasn’t sure what settings I had to use to receive rtk corrections from my base station that I had setup with the Xbee sb3 modules . Thanks again

When you are using Xbee radio on Ardusimple receiver to receive RTCM messages, there is no need to set anything for NTRIP in AOG. The F9P will simply use the RTCM and provide RTK based positions to AOG.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the sb3 module, but it needs to connect to the f9p, I don’t think it has anything to do with your steering circuit or NTRIP settings.

1 Like

Reading through all this, as I’m struggling to tell if my all in one board is getting RTK or not. I am also using the Radio Lora from ardusimple. I have the all in one PCB with the micro board. I have a base station at the house with the xlr radio, and the rover has the lr. I cannot tell if i’m getting RTK signal or not. Does anyone have a screen shot of where AgIO would show RTK info/if it is working if you are using the LoRa set up?

You can check the LEDs on the F9P to see whether you are receiving radio RTK. The “No RTK” LED should go off if you are receiving solid RTK. If it’s flashing, then you have intermittent RTK and if it’s on, then no RTK.

I have the mico version, so i don’t think it has those leds.

The all in one board should have those LEDs.