Steer motor pulsing/running on off

@Warwick18 what exactly did you change settings wise to fix this problem. Did you have to alter your f9p settings?

I think it was the rover f9p settings for the hertz rate,found mine needs to be between 7-8 no higher,also the nmea should match which you change in agopengps gps.

Sorry should have said in ublox centre it’s in configuration under rates. Remember to save the new settings!

I’m having a similar problem with my steering. I had my system in one tractor and everything worked fine then i moved entire system. PCB, Steer motor, same laptop with same software (4.??), same Rover and Base.
The only thing different is the WAS.
I can drive the tractor in the setting under drive and the WAS and the drive motor are in perfect order. The tractor drives straight.
The i go to my field create a boundry set my AB line everything works like it should.

But as soon as i hit the auto steer the motor will steer all over the place and not follow the AB line what so ever.

I am a bit lost now because everything works in manual mode the WAS and the motor and the exact system worked in my other tractor.

Hi I think this is another problem then descripted above.
However this sounds like somewhat the same problem I had when I placed it in a tractor.

This is another tractor so will need other settings. in the steer configuration.
Also make sure the was and motor are not inverted.

Best to make a video of what the tractor is doing exactly, and maybe ask it in the telegram groups. Those guys are really helpful.

Yes was changing setting in the steer already my i have to more Motor and WAS is not inverted. like i sayid i can use the drive feature and it tracks straight and evrything esle it should just doesnt follow ab line

Is it a straight ab-line? Or is it a curved one?

If it is a curved one try smoothing the ab line 15 to 20%

Straight AB!
It doesnt even try to drive the ab line. The steer motor just steers all over the place no particular direction but not all the way one way it will wonder of slow in one direction and then just get worse in no particular steer pattern but it does not just go hard right/left and make the steer motor wheel spin out of the steering wheel when the tries hit the end of way.

I would say upload a video to the telegram group with you’r problem. And let them help.
De video would really help understandig the problem.

Will do.
Im going to try using the newer V5 version and see if that maybe makes a diffrence