Strange documentation / recording problem

Thought id post this on here also,

Had a strange problem I havent seen before today, planting veg with a small 2 row veg planter, so very narrow track width (175cm)…

Latest version of AOG, Dual antenna, UDP, hydraulic valve.

In terms of steering, no problems, would make each pass perfectly, dead straight, all working normally / very well… I have the planter set as a single section, 175cm. I like to record / have implement switch on, as we return to the field at many times / its useful to keep track.

Simple A-B line, started at one end of the field, first pass it recorded the path I made / filled it in on screen no problem, turned on the end and started my next pass (no skip, one pass to the next) but instantly noticed that on the screen, it was showing that I had skipped a pass, and was making in effect the “third” pass on screen, with a missed path as a gap inbetween…still steering perfect / made and drew a perfect line, just now where I actually was in real life…

Then to make it more strange, when I then turned on the other end to make my third pass, AOG moved the wrong way, and filled in the gap in the middle, on the pass that I had just made…

So first pass was correct, second pass was as if i had the implement offset set to -175cm and third pass was as if i had implement offset at +175cm… Obviously implement offset it actually set to 0…

Anyone ever seen this behaviour before? Wonder if it’s something to do with running a very narrow implement? Didn’t see this problem last week running a tedder that I can remember…

I set a 1m wide implement to better visualise my heading related issues. That seemed to work just fine.