Tool space/overlap setting changing

Hi,
This sping is my first time running AOG, or any gps for that matter, and 2 times this year I had the space/overlap set up but starting a new day I had to change the setting that worked the day to new settings.
One time I changed the W. A. S so I thought that must have had something to do with it but the next time I didn’t change anything. I started the feild and I had to remove the - 15inch space pass to pass to a 0?
When I worked on the W. A. S after I had to change the tool offset but I thought that could have been related.
V 4.3.10
Going to up date now that the pressure is off for planting.

Sorry for reviving this dead topic… I have some issues also with overlap and spacing so I will write here.

I have an AIO v2.4 and recently got RTK fix that I think works fine. I attached a sprayer(16m) and went testing. When heading one way it overlaps almost 1m when coming back same pass it barely overlaps or there is maybe even a little bit of gap. I was measuring the tractor, antenna position, sprayer width, middle of the sprayer, it lines up with the middle of tractor. I tried tool offset direction but it seems backwards, if I select tool left it moves ab line to the left instead of right. So ab line in next pass will also move when I make a u-turn but if it also moves left than there will be a gap of course. if I had selected tool right than there would have been an overlap… how this works?

I remember being very frustrated with this,

My problem was my wheel angle sensor wasn’t zeored,
Go into the setting and zero the WAS and the tractor is following an AB line. You might need to press the zero more then once.

Then make sure the WAS is tight and stays in one spot.

I will try to zero it again but I have no problem with following the line I got it in 0-2cm

The problem is that the sprayer is 8m left and 8m right when looking on the AOG screen Its okay Its parked on the line and tool is reaching the painted(applied area) from the previous pass but in real(I go out and stand in between 2 passes) its either not even reaching or overlapping to much.

If you can take some screen shots that can help

0 to 2 cm is fine. But it does not tell if you have zeroed your WAS.
You must be able to follow line( tractor tyres drive exactly in same track in BOTH directions)

If they do not, then you have a setting, that is not OK
Could be WAS not zeroed, tilt/roll not correct, antenna offset - -

My bet is “tilt is not correct”, I wrote about it in a same time as I wrote here but in another topic: Driving on a side-hill: problem with the roll (sidehill compensation) - #8 by Uprishaa