Ublox F9P - Config for rover

Also works at 9600, seems to be a particularly unreliable update tool

I received the ardusimple board today, but I can`t get connection to my laptop(win10) with usb.
It power up, but nothing in device manager.
Anyone with same problem?

Are you sure you put the USB cable on the same side as the antenna? It should work out of the box.

Yes, on the same side as the antenna (power/gps microusb).

Have you tried another pc to see if it helps? It must be a windows issue.

Are you online? As windows 10 might want to find the correct drivers on the internet.

It was the cables. I thougt it was cables from my cell phones, but it was only power cables :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I tried many different usb. the computer does not see SimpleRTK2b at all. ‘’ Today I bought the ardusimple card but I cannot connect to my laptop (win10) via usb.
It pops up but nothing in device manager.
Anyone have the same problem? ‘’ Same problem

Maybe driver problem, you can try this driver. It contain c099 driver AND f9p driver.
Take off .txt and unzip
driver_c099-f9p.zip.txt (2.7 MB)

China did not see the new 3 different cables. dji did not see the drone cable. worked with taped, insulated, deformed caplo :grin:

I tested it manually. Gps signal seems to be 1 once in a while rose. is this normal?

Is not possible to update the first post with the latest firmware and configuration?

1 Like

I can’t update the f9p firmware. I think that the port does not connect since according to a manual to update it says that the com port should flash and mine does nothing. I don’t know how I can connect it, any suggestions?ucenter

Fixed thanks to MortenP, comment 82, I did not connect it on the same side of the antenna. it works now.

1 Like

My lineless system has malfunctioned. What do yu think is the reason? I did a reconfiguration, nothing changed.

Will the high voltage line damage the satellite? There was a high voltage line running through where ı worked.

Powerlines will cause satellite signal interference issues, but they will not damage the F9P.

so what do you suggest i do? I reinstalled and configured. nothing changed?

If you are running windows 10, does your ardusimple show up as a com port or a sensor in device manager?

HDOP goes up to 6.5 on my tablet. How can I fix.